Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, and PhD in Natural Medicine
This degree program is a combined Bachelor, Master, Doctorate, and PhD in Natural Medicine. This program is designed to provide the graduate a multi-dimensional model of Natural Medicine, implemented with the diverse modalities associated with the understanding of Quantum Physics:
- Taoist Medicine
The students will read, study, learn, and most importantly, clinically put into practice these many fundamental approaches. This in-depth education will allow the students to better integrate the foundation of modern medicine to a more multi-dimensional model of Natural Medicine.
DNM – Doctor in Natural Medicine
PhD in Natural Medicine graduates qualify for the title of ‘DNM – Doctor in Natural Medicine’ certified by the BNMDP-NA – Board of Natural Medicine Doctors and Practitioners.
AMP – Alternative Medical Practitioner
Doctorate in Alternative Medicine graduates qualify for the title of ‘AMP – Alternative Medical Practitioner’ certified by the AAMA – American Alternative Medical Association.
HHP – Holistic Health Practitioner
Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences graduates qualify for the title of ‘HHP – Holistic Health Practitioner’ certified by the AADP – American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
WONM – World Organization of Natural Medicine
The World Organization of Natural Medicine’s University of Humanitarian Medicine doctoral and post doctoral fellowship programs are formalized eldership development effort which focuses on propagating traditional natural medicine and humanitarian medicine delivery through research. WONM doctoral and post graduate candidates are restricted to graduates of UH affiliate educational institutions (WONM Universities Federation) and members. WONM”s University of Humanitarian Medicine is authorized to grant doctoral degrees and post doctoral fellowships by authority of its charter under the International Parliament for Safety and Peace.
BNMD – Board of Natural Medicine Doctors & Practitioners
BNMDP-NA is a non-profit organization serving as a Registry for Doctors and Practitioners of Traditional Natural Medicine in North America, with affiliates that administer clinical competency examinations for certification. BNMDP-NA certifies and maintains educational standards for Natural Medicine Doctors & Natural Medicine Practitioners in North America. They focus on spreading the philosophy of Natural Medicine by advertising: Media, Sponsorship, Wellness Expositions, Seminars, and Lectures. In addition, they collaborate with other groups within natural medicine with similar objectives and goals.
AAMA – American Alternative Medical Association
The American Alternative Medical Association is a division of the American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification & Accreditation Board, which was established in 1990. The AAMA is dedicated to promote an enhanced professional image and prestige among doctors of traditional and non-traditional therapies and methodologies. The AAMA’s national and international membership body is made up of NDs, NMDs, DNs, DOs, DCs, PhDs, MDs, DDSs, AyDs, DDs, OMDs, and other alternative health care doctors. The AAMA does not cater only to one field of health care practitioner, but unites all professional doctors that educate and practice the benefits of alternative health care. As other organization’s benefits are limited to educational discounts, car rental discounts and seminars. The AAMA’s benefits can help promote you and your practice.
iPad Pro 128GB Wifi
This program is available on an iPad Pro Wifi Space Gray 128GB. Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors available upon request only. Please expect 2 – 4 weeks for processing, set up and mailing.”
– Auriculotherapy Manual: Ear Acupuncture by Dr Terry Oleson
– Combining Old and New: Naturopathy for the 21st Century by Robert J. Thiel
– Creative Evolution: A Physicist’s Resolution by Amit Goswami
– Diet and Nutrition: A Holistic Approach by Rudolph Ballentine
– Discover the Language of the Mind by Dr Patrick Porter
– Dr. Jensen’s Guide to Body Chemistry & Nutrition by Bernard Jensen
– Enzymes, the Key to Health by Howard F. Loomis
– Heal with Amino Acids and Nutrients by Billy Jay Sahley
– Human Anatomy & Physiology by Elaine N. Marieb, Katja Hoehn
– Interpersonal Communication: Relating to Others by Steven A. Beebe
– Issues and Ethics in the Helping Professions by Gerald Corey
– Kid Smart: Raising a Healthy Child by Cheryl Townsley
– Natural Home Health Care Using Essential Oils by Daniel, M.D. Penoel
– Nature Doctors Pioneers in Naturopathic Medicine by Friedhelm Kirchfeld
– Naturopathy Understanding the Healing Power of Nature by Stewart Mitchell
– Philosohy of Natural Therapeutics by Dr. Henry Lindlahr
– Physics of the Soul: The Quantum Book by Amit Goswami
– Prescription for Nutritional Healing by Phyllis A. Balch
– Psychology: The Adaptive Mind by James S. Nairne
– Putting It All Together: The New Orthomolecular Nutrition by Abram Hoffer
– The Ethics of Touch by Ben E. Benjamin and Cherie Sohnen-Moe
– The New Nutrition: Medicine for the Millennium by Michael Colgan
– The One Earth Herbal Sourcebook by Alan Keith Tillotson
– The Psychology of Health and Health Care by Deborah Hunt Matheson
– The Quantum Doctor: A Physicist’s Guide by Amit Goswami
– The Self-Aware Universe by Amit Goswami
This program is a combined Bachelor, Master, Doctorate and PhD. To be admitted to this program, a student must have a high school diploma and demonstrate the ability to succeed in college. The student should also have completed an Associate Degree or the equivalent. This requirement is not mandatory; it can also be fulfilled through a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the student’s life experiences. A student with a Bachelor’s Degree in a major that is not health related (i.e. business, arts, communication, etc.) will automatically be eligible.
A Doctorate in Natural Medicine is NOT equivalent or comparable to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor in Naturopathy (ND) or a Doctor in Integrative Medicine (IMD). Only Medical or Naturopathic Doctor University with residential education can issue MD or ND degrees. In addition, for Doctor in Integrative Medicine the ‘I-MD’ is a professional designation only granted to licensed doctor, nurse or practitioner.
The title of ‘Doctor’ or ‘Dr’ creates confusion in states and provinces, where the practice of naturopathy is regulated or where the designation ‘Doctor’ or ‘Dr’ is protected by professional boards or the government. In advertising, a practitioner should have a PhD Degree in order to professionally use the appellation ‘Doctor’ or ‘Dr’ and must state their level of education such as “John Smith, DNM, PhD, Doctorate in Natural Medicine”.
Any cost associated with the items below are not included in the cost of the tuition:
– Required Textbooks and DVDs
– Internship or Mentorship Cost
All payments are non-refundable
However they are transferable to any other IQUIM courses or programs of the same value.