Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences
This is a Bachelor of Completion program to complete a Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences degree. This program provides a foundation to understand the concepts in Holistic Health, implemented with the diverse modalities associated with the understanding of Quantum Physics:
The students will read, study, learn, and most importantly, clinically put into practice these many fundamental approaches. This education will allow the students to better integrate the foundation of modern medicine to a more multi-dimensional model of Holistic Health.
HHP – Holistic Health Practitioner
Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences graduates qualify for the title of ‘HHP – Holistic Health Practitioner’ certified by the AADP – American Association of Drugless Practitioners.
AADP – American Association of Drugless Practitioners
The American Association of Drugless Practitioners Certification and Accreditation Board was established in 1990. The AADP is dedicated to promoting an enhanced professional image and prestige among practitioners of traditional and non-traditional therapies and methodologies. The AADP’s national and international membership body is made up of MDs, NDs, DCs, OMDs, PhDs, DDs, RNs, Herbalists, and other “drugless” practitioners. The AADP does not cater only to one field or practitioner, but unites all professional holistic health practitioners. As other organizations’ benefits are limited to educational discounts, car rental discounts and seminars, the AADP’s benefits can help promote you and your practice.
iPad Mini 64GB Wifi
This program is available on an iPad Mini 4 Wifi Space Gray 64GB. Silver, Gold or Rose Gold colors available upon request only. Please expect 2 – 4 weeks for processing, set up and mailing.
– Creative Integrative Medicine: A Medical Doctor’s Journey toward a New Vision for Health Care by Dr. Paul Drouin, M.D.
– The Quantum Doctor: A Physicist’s Guide to Health and Healing by Amit Goswami
– Auriculotherapy Manual: Chinese and Western Systems of Ear Acupuncture by Dr Terry Oleson
– The Biology of Belief by Dr. Bruce H. Lipton Ph.D
– The Ethics of Touch by Cherie M Sohnen-Moe, Ben E Benjamin
– Human Anatomy & Physiology by Elaine N. Marieb, Katja Hoehn
– The New Nutrition: Medicine for the Millennium by Michael Colgan
– Interpersonal Communication: Relating to Others (7th Edition) by Steven A. Beebe, Susan J. Beebe, Mark V. Redmond
– Psychology: The Adaptive Mind by James S. Nairne
– The Psychology of Health and Health Care by Deborah Hunt Matheson, David N. Cox, Gary Poole
This program is a Bachelor. To be admitted to this program, a student must have a high school diploma and demonstrate the ability to succeed in college. The student should also have completed an Associate Degree or the equivalent. This requirement is not mandatory; it can also be fulfilled through a quantitative and qualitative analysis of the student’s life experiences. A student with a Bachelor’s Degree in a major that is not health related (i.e. business, arts, communication, etc.) will automatically be eligible.
A Bachelor in Holistic Health Sciences is NOT equivalent or comparable to a Doctor of Medicine (MD) or a Doctor in Naturopathy (ND) or a Doctor in Integrative Medicine (IMD). Only Medical or Naturopathic Doctor University with residential education can issue MD or ND degrees. In addition, for Doctor in Integrative Medicine the ‘I-MD’ is a professional designation only granted to licensed doctor, nurse or practitioner.
Any cost associated with the items below are not included in the cost of the tuition:
– Required Textbooks and DVDs
All payments are non-refundable
However they are transferable to any other IQUIM courses or programs of the same value.